One of the Dear Potus 08 open letters.
- Creating a safer Internet for children and adults -- addressing such issues as cyberbullying, phishing, hacking, and cyberterrorism -- while also preserving freedom of speech and privacy
Who's interested in participating? Edit
Please put your name down here, optionally along with contact information. To be notified about updates, please either add this page to your watchlist by clicking the "Watch this page" box before saving, or track the CFP 08 blog.
- Jon Pincus, http://talesfromthe.net/jon
Potential partners Edit
What people or organizations could we potentially partner with?
- Massachusetts Aggression-Reduction Center (M.A.R.C.); Dr. Elizabeth Englander spoke on cyberbullying at CFP
- INACH, the International Network Against Cyberhate
- the security researcher community on hacking and cyberterrrorism
Outreach possibilities Edit
How to get more people involved? Press, mailing lists, blogs, discussion forums, groups on social network sites, ...
Potential topics Edit
cyberbullying, phishing, hacking, and cyberterrorism -- while also preserving freedom of speech and privacy
details? other topics?